Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the most common conditions you treat?
We have a full list of commonly treated conditions available online.
What insurance do you accept?
Below is a list of insurance providers accepted by Advanced Rehabilitation. Your insurance may be accepted, please give us a call.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- PHCS Network
- Great West
- United Healthcare
- Zenith Administrators
- Benefit Planners
- First Health
- Group & Pension Administrators
- Health First
- Principal Financial
- Humana Choice Care Network
What are the benefits of massage?
Below are some of the benefits of massage (provided by Joli)
- Improves blood circulation
- Dilates blood vessels
- Lowers blood pressure
- Replenishes nutrients and oxygen to cells and tissues more efficiently
- Increases red blood cells and white blood cells
- Promotes lymph circulation
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and beta wave activity
- Increases delta and alpha waves, relaxing brain activity
- Improves balance and posture, motor skills, and range of motion
- Increases mineral retention in bones
- Reduces surface dimpling of cellulite by flattening out adipose (fat cells) globules. It alters the shape and appearance temporarily
- Strengthens respiratory muscles
- Increases vigor
- Improves sleep patterns, mood, image, communication, and expression
- Mental alertness